Quinn took her first bottle!
From her Daddy
We went to Ice on Whyte
First Picture as a family of 4
All bundled up
First Sunday
Uncle Payton came home from his mission in Indonesia!!!
I seriously missed this kid
The siblings...plus me
Quinn met her aunt & uncle and cousins
Quinn met Great Grandma Wilde
Baby Fin made his long awaited arrival into the world! I love him already!
We met Great Grandpa Smith, Great Grandma Nikki and Great Grandma/Grandpa Dudley, tons of Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Friends. Tyler's mom threw an awesome baby shower while we were in Southern Alberta and Payton gave an awesome talk in church. It was great to be home and spend so much time with family and friends but also good to be home. Until next time...
4 comments :
Awwe I miss her so much. She looks so good! She's got such long skinny legs haha Give her a kiss for me! Miss you guys.
what a fun post- so much going on! she's so beautiful...ah congrats again you look like a perfect family! keep the pictures coming, i want to see her grow!
I love her Sunday outfit!! So cute!!
I NEED to see this baby!
Post a Comment