Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1 month


This is Quinn on her one month birthday. I can't believe I have a one month old ALREADY! Time really does fly. At one month Quinn is:
-staying awake during the day for longer periods of time
-sleeping between 4-7 hour stretches at night
-eating every 2-3 hours during the day...and sometimes more often...
-smiling and cooing
-discovering her hands and legs
-taking one bottle per day
-can recognize her Mom & Dad
and tons of other stuff. We sure do love our little girl and can't imagine life without her.

5 comments :

girluntitled said...

she has grown so much! what an adorable little suck...i can't wait to meet her!

Carrie said...

Ack! She has already changed so much! I need to see her again asap! Soccer date on Thurs???

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, she is adorable!!

Jen and Josh Payne said...

She is growing up so fast. One month already I can't believe it! She is going to be so different when we get back. Glad to hear everything is going good!

Lauren Bennett said...

Holy Moly, 1 month. Big stuff! You need to write a blog every day while tyler is gone. (Just to keep ME entertained haha)