Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Idaho

Well my child is sleeping and I just got back from Idaho yesterday so why not blog? This past week I spent in Idaho was awesome. My older sister and I had babies only 3 weeks apart! I couldn't believe that they were so close. I was so excited to meet Mason and for Muff to meet Quinn. Early (As in 6 in the morning early) my mom, Quinn, and I boarded a plane for Quinn's first ever plane ride and trip to the USA. We had a layover in Seattle and after some delayed flights finally made it to Boise where my sister picked us up. I had my first experience at Chuck-O-Rama-loved it! and we made the drive to Twin Falls. It was a great week. The babies both grew so much in only a week and Cohen is still my favourite little two year old on the planet...and believe me he has got the two year old part down. It took great planning and lots of time to get anywhere with two breastfeeding babies but we managed. We did lots of shopping and eating of Mexican Food. Everyone in Idaho complained about how cold it was but my mom and I enjoyed the balmy 0 degree celcius weather and fake snow. Mason was blessed on Sunday and it was just a great trip. I think I might have to go back in the summer. We definately missed Tyler...he had been gone to Tacoma for the five days before meaning I was a single parent for 11 of the past 14 days...a bit much if you ask me. The flights home were delayed...again and it is great to be home-even if it is FREEZING here. Oh why do I live here?
passport

first plane ride

meeting Mason

Cohen & Gator going Potty

Cohen making French Toast

Our Children look nothing alike...

Muff & Mason on his blessing day

Cousins

Grandma & her 3 grandchildren

4 comments :

girluntitled said...

quinn's passport picture is so cute! but i can't believe you have never been to a chuck-o-rama before...really?

Jen and Josh Payne said...

Looks like you had fun! Quinn is getting so big I can't believe it. Well if you ever need to get away from the cold again, you are always welcome to come down here! Miss ya!

Carrie said...

Awe... so fun! But I'm glad you're home and we can hang out :)Quinn is so cute. Nixon's passport pic was hideous though and I'm definitely getting a new pic put on when I get a passport for this next baby.

Kay said...

Looks like a fun getaway! So fun having cousin's so close together!