Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quinn's First Swim


Yesterday Quinn and I met up with some friends in the S-P (AKA Sherwood Park) for a 3$ swim at the Kinsman. It was awesome. The water in the kids pool was so warm and Quinn loved it. She had 4 of her boyfriends there and was loving all the attention from the boys. Midway through the fun Quinn decided it would be a good idea to poop...ya it was awesome. Luckily the pool was full of moms and little kids and no one seemed all too worried about it except me. After getting all cleaned up we tried out the hot tub and let me just say Quinn is definitely my daughter because she loved the hot tub as much as I do and even started to take a little nap. After such a busy day she slept great last night...an entire 8 hours! I feel like a new woman and think that I should go swimming everday!

We love swimming!


Nixon only "jumped" off the ledge behind him once...

Haylen was so mellow

Carrie & Nixon, Me & Quinn, Dani & Haylen, Robin & Gunnar, Kay & Bennett

Loving the hot tub

Seriously how cute is that swimming suit!

5 comments :

Jen and Josh Payne said...

She is way too cute! Looks like a lot of fun!

girluntitled said...

our mom used to take us swimming there pretty much every morning when we lived in edmonton...i now understand why! so she could drain us of all our energy haha! looks like a fun time for all, and does quinn's swimsuit come in any other sizes?

Carrie said...

I love it - I had so much fun! You need to email me these pictures... (carriefamulak@gmail.com)

AKutarna said...

I love that swimsuit. I just bought it for a babyshower....secretly wishing I could get it for Natalie. If she didn't already have 12 of her own, i definitely would have. Quinn is too cute!

Julie said...

ah! i love the swimsuit! she looks like such a happy baby, erin!