Also I wish my child did more of this during the day...How does anyone get their kids to nap?
PS. How annoying was Emily on the Bachelor last night. I seriously loved her until their final date and then the after the final rose. I sure hope they can be couple number 4 that actually makes it. Also...I love Trista & Ryan and Ali & Roberto.
4 comments :
Awwe I'm sorry it's so crappy up there still. I wish I was there I would come over and talk with you all day!! haha I'm excited to come home and see everyone though! we'll go for lots of walks! Give Quinn a kiss for me!
Awe Erin I know how you feel! Well, minus the baby part. Dustin told me a while back that it was supposed to snow 10cm that day and he was all excited because he was planning a snowboarding trip...I on the other hand instantly burst into tears! I to am DONE DONE DONE with winter and would gladly escape right along with you to any topical island! Once this little girl decides to come we will have to plan some fun girl dates!
that's aweosme that you have a sweet stroller to go through the snow in! who likes the winter anyways? seriously. how about in the summer we can plan fun things! and i totally agree about the bachelor!! bahhh. i was like mad cuz i almost wished I hadn't watched after the final rose.
COME VISIT ME!!!! We just went to a parade and I had to take my coat off because I was too hot.
P.S. That is a sweet stroller I wonder where you got it from?!
Post a Comment