So I've been hearing a lot lately that Quinn looks exactly like Tyler so I thought I would put up some pictures for comparison. I think she is a pretty good mix of both of us. What do you think??
She's definitely a mix! Sometimes I see Tyler, and sometimes it's totally you! Either way, she's darn cute!!! Gonna be in Southern Alberta anytime in May??? I'd love to see you and Quinny!
7 comments :
I think she is a great mix too. She definitely has your eyes! She is a gem!
Yeah she is a really good mix of both of you. I agree with Kay she has your eyes! She's growing up so much... I miss her.
your eyes for sure...the rest tyler!
I still think she's a mini Tyler...with a hint of your eyes
Every time I see your pictures, I think she is a spitting image of you. I guess it must be the eyes! So darn cute.
okay I was thinking tyler, but then looking at the baby pictures, she looks so much like you!
She's definitely a mix! Sometimes I see Tyler, and sometimes it's totally you! Either way, she's darn cute!!! Gonna be in Southern Alberta anytime in May??? I'd love to see you and Quinny!
Post a Comment