So apparently this child of mine loves watching sports. I'm sure it is just all the fast moving people and bright lights at this point but hopefully it will turn into real love as she grows up because we watch A LOT of sports around these parts. We went to the high school provincial final game and it was way past her bedtime but she was just happy to sit and watch, every Saturday night we watch the Leafs and she chills with her dad and lately we have been watching a ton of NCAA basketball and I've introduced her to UNC (Love them!).
Watching UNC
Ready to go watch provincials with uncle Carson
Just watching another Leafs game
In other news Quinn is still loving her baths, she is getting chunky little thighs and we are just not so patiently waiting for Spring to arrive. Tyler is finished with indoor soccer and almost done with hockey and I only have playoffs left of basketball. I can't wait for summer to come. There are so many awesome things to look forward to!
Waiting for Spring...
2 comments :
how come tyler doesn't have his leaf's jersey on? Quinn is looking so cute I can't wait to see her again!
Awe.... Quinn is so adorable. I love her, and loved the little update :)
Post a Comment