First meeting
At her blessing
Quinn's Grandma Wilde, aka my mom has lived up in Edmonton since last summer and not only just in Edmonton but in the building that we live in and manage. Before having Quinn I had mixed feelings about living so close but she has been a great help and seems to always be "busy" with reading articles, visiting her school friends, and finished projects and papers...I guess taking a masters program is pretty intense. Even with all her work she manages to find a few minutes almost everyday to come up for a visit. She usually takes off Quinn's sleeper or socks and plays with her feet, talks to her, and compares her to all the kids she reads about in her articles. We also usually go out to 7-11 for a beverage a few times a week. She is finished school at the end of this month and it is going to be so different without her here. We have loved having her and hope she comes to visit often.
1 comment :
I am loving mom's outfit in this picture!
Post a Comment