Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 Months

Sorry all my posts lately have been about Quinn but lets be honest...until Spring comes not much else is happening in my life. Quinn has hit the 3 month mark. When I had her everyone told me that if I just made it to 3 months life would get better. Breast feeding would get better, sleeping would get better, and grumpiness would get better. All 3 happened to some extent I guess. At 3 months Quinn is:

-swatting at and sometimes grabbing toys
-loving her playmat
-sleeping through the night sometimes but usually wakes up once to eat
-smiles all the time
-loves swimming
-is working on napping better...hopefully we get it figured out soon before I go CRAZY!
-rolling to her side
-loves to stand
-loves to suck on her hands
-has taken up throwing tantrums and seriously screams bloody murder
-hating her neck stretches for physio
and more I'm sure but I can't think of anything else. I'll finish this post with some pictures cause lets be honest thats all people want anyway.

PS. I promise I'll have something other than Quinn to blog about soon!
3 MONTHS!


Working on tummy time

Loves to stand

Daddy's little Maple Leaf

Apparently we are Leafs fans

6 comments :

girluntitled said...

she's adorb. but that leafs jersey...not so much.

Jen and Josh Payne said...

Awwe she is getting so big... makes me sad I am missing her grow up! By the way she definitely has her moms eyes! And that picture of her and Rocco is my favorite haha! Miss ya

Wilson Family said...

rocco looks so pleased...

The Scow's said...

Rocko does not look impressed to be in a picture. Is that Mom in the pic of her standing? It is hard to recognize her with regular clothes on :). I know what you can blog about... a trip to IDAHO!

The Scow's said...

P.S. Quinn is looking pretty stinkin cute!!

Jacie & Nick Bennet said...

I can't believe she is 3 months already!! She is so stinking cute!! I think we need to have another play date soon!!