So apparently I've been blog tagged...whatever the heck that is...Thanks Lauren. So since I have nothing better to do at this time (right...) I will finish this thing. Who knows it might be fun.
So here's what I'm supposed to do:
1. List three things you like about yourself
2. Post a picture that you love
3. Tag 5 other bloggers.
3 things I like about myself:
1. I like that I'm athletic. I love to play and try all sports and improve my skills...except maybe golf that sport just frustrates me.
2. I like that I stuck with my education and finished my degree then got my dream job as a pediatric nurse.
3. I like that I have such an awesome family and great friends. Seriously so blessed.
A Picture that I love: Or a few cause I can't pick just one.

At my bridal shower. All of these girls know me so well and I love them all so much. I look forward to the day that we can all be together again. Sorry I couldn't find one with Mal & Jen & Janna. Love you guys too!
I loved this moment. I love my sisters as I've said over and over again but seriously could anyone have more awesome sisters. I doubt it. Plus how cute are we all in this picture. This is when Elise FINALLY found her dress after trying on about 50. It was a LONG day but so worth it to see her find this dress!
My two favorite people in my life. I love watching Tyler with Quinn. She loves her Daddy already and how could she not. He is seriously the greatest. I may be biased but I think so anyway. This was at the hospital after he dressed her to go home.
5 people that I am tagging:
1. Danielle Scow
2. Sara Smart
3. Jen Payne
4. Carrie Famulak
5. Jazmin Wilde
2 comments :
tag? what is THIS...?
i will try to find some time to do this...you know how busy i am these days :P
haha... me too! I'm so busy down here in AZ where I Don't work! I will try this tag thing!
Post a Comment