Monday, May 16, 2011

4 Months


So I have really been slacking on my blogging lately and I have a lot to catch up on before I head to Welling for a week to hang out with my sisters. YAY! So excited about that. Somewhere in my crazy life my child turned four months old. I seriously can't believe it. The days and months seem to drag on so long when you are pregnant and waiting to meet the little creature and then they are born and boom they are 4 months old. At 4 months Quinn is:

-rolling from stomach to back
-grabbing everything her particular favorite is my hair
-talking all day. My mom claims she is one of the loudest babies she has ever met. Wonder where she got that from?
-Sleeping the same at night but naps are getting longer. Sometimes up to 2 or 3 hours at a time. Utter Bliss.
-Smiling tons with an occasional laugh
-found her feet and loves to suck on them
-eating every 3-4 hours (YAY)
-Seems to be getting 4 teeth but they pop through and then disappear again.

Pretty much we just love our Quinny Bear more than anything and are enjoying the adventure of being parents.

6 comments :

Mal and Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mal and Cody said...

She is soo cute! I am super excited to see you guys and play with Quinn next weekend! Travel safe!

girluntitled said...

you weren't joking----that baby is cooeing and cawing 'til the cows come home! she's cute, and so grown up. i'm excited to meet her next week!

Carrie said...

I love Quinn - I swear you just did a 3 month post, where did the time go?

Jen and Josh Payne said...

Awwe she is so big now! And getting cuter and cuter each month if that's possible! I can't wait to see her again! And you of course! I miss ya! See you soon!!

Lauren Bennett said...

Yay for longer naps!!! woot woot! She's so fun. Love her!