-Quinn weighs over 15 pounds and is wearing 3-6 months clothes.
-Rolling from tummy to back and sometimes back to tummy...if she doesn't get her arm stuck
-loves baby mum-mums. No rice cereal yet but loving the mum-mums.
-likes to sit in her high chair and play with her toys.
-laughs
-cutting her two bottom centrals as well as her bottom canines
-loves to be outside
-eating every 3-4 hours
-goes to bed between 8-9 and usually gets up at 7:30 with one quick feeding in between
We sure love our Quinny Bear and can't wait to watch her grow up some more!
PS. Thanks for the jumper Linds! She loves it!
3 comments :
Ok, I take it back, she looks like you Erin haha
I must be on record for being the first to feed the starving child cookies aka mum mums. I have the rice cereal ready and waiting, the deed will be done in Calgary. I love the tutu Erin, I bet I know where that came from. Arizona?
Love the tutu pics! Quinny is as cute as ever :)
Post a Comment