Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rice Cereal

After some encouragement (a.k.a. harassment) from my mother and a few long nights where Quinn had been waking up more than normal we decided to try some rice cereal. Let me tell you she loved it! She was pretty much grabbing my hand and forcing the spoon into her mouth. It was fun to see her eat and even though it didn't seem to help her sleeping habits maybe it will with time? I hope so! Anyway here are some pictures/video of the event for her Dad and other family that wasn't here.





2 comments :

The Scow's said...

She was definitely ready. It look like QUINNY LOVED IT!!! Cohen had his first taste of rice cereal when I was visiting Mom and Denton missed it too. I think we are seeing a pattern. Oh and yes I should be packing but instead I am reading your blog. HELP!!!

Jen and Josh Payne said...

haha she is way too cute!