Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hair Cut


I am in dire need of a hair cut/color. I don't know what to do but I NEED to do something...this post baby shedding and dull hair needs to go! I kind of love having long hair...thanks to the boy style mushroom cut circa 1999 (thanks Mom) and the common mistake of people thinking I was a boy (with a name like Erin can you blame them?) So blogger world HELP ME! I'm thinking of having bangs again but I kinda hated them the last time...I'm leaning towards some serious highlights on the verge of blond. Here are some cuts I like? I need all opinions!


7 comments :

girluntitled said...

i like the LC one...and ru sure you don't wanna do your grade 6 haircut again? you were so cute as a little boy...

Carrie said...

Cut it. Cut it. Cut it! I love the pic of Carrie Underwood's bangs. And definitely throw in some caramel & blonde highlights. My vote is somewhere between LC's color & Heidi Klum's.

janna and stephen said...

i think heidi and LC is a perfect lenghth. you can still throw it in a ponytail if you want. And I love LC's color!! do it!!! i'm all for changing hairstyles. It's so refreshing. :)

Wilson Family said...

uh what's with the asian-sold-into-prostitution-at-fifteen-years-old picture? For sure not the Carrie Underwood, the bangs are cute but I bet you'd be like 'WHAT'?
ps- are you home yet?!?!

Wilde Open said...

I don't know who the people in the pics are but I would combine 1 & 2. The most important part of the equation is who is going to cut it?

Nicole said...

I really like Heidi's!

Dani said...

I love the Hedi pic and think you could definatly pull off bangs!