Wednesday, June 22, 2011
A Week In Calgary
Last week I spent the entire week in the not so beautiful city of Calgary. I'm pretty sure that it rained...on the verge of poured...EVERYDAY! I managed to only get lost a few hundred times instead of a few thousand thanks to Elise and I enjoyed being in a house with a washer and dryer and dishwasher (sigh...someday). It was good to see all my cousins and for my uncle Mike & aunt Lisa to meet Quinny. Quinn spent the week in a pack and play in the closet and actually slept quite well. We tried out the hot tub, took Elise running, went to Peters, fished and overall enjoyed a week away from my tiny apartment but it was good to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
hey is that lake bonavista you're fishing at? my cousins live there.
Quinn is getting big!
Post a Comment