I can't believe it! My baby is half a year old! She is getting so big and is so much fun! At 6 months Quinny is:
-rolling like a maniac
-saying ba-ba and da-da
-loves the exersaucer & the jolly jumper
-trying out new foods-so far sweet potatoes and ice cream are the favourites
-eating every 3.5-5 hours
-hopefully will start sleeping better again
-went on her first camping trip
-sits by herself for longer and longer periods
-has 2 teeth!
-sucks and chews on EVERYTHING
-is still a bit dramatic but we LOVE her!
5 comments :
The best part of the whole thing is Tyler laughing hysterically. Oh, and Quinn is pretty cute too.
As if she's already 6 months! She is sure getting cuter by the day - she has the perfect amount of chub! Let's hang out again soon, I miss you guys!
she's cute. i'm sorry i missed you guys a few weeks ago for july first...another time!
loudest cry in strathcona ward.
cutest quinn EVER.
miss you guys.
Haiku today.
:)
I love little Quinn! She is the cutest baby girl ever...I hoe I get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment