Tuesday, July 12, 2011

He Passed!

I know I have tons to blog about but right now I just want to focus on the fact that my awesome husband passed 2/3 of his exams so far...(the final exam results come in sometime this week) and I'm so so so proud of him! He had to get 100% to pass his patient exam where he had to make a denture for a real person and it took 3 days and then a written portion. He was uber stressed about it but I knew he could do it! After 3 years of school at NAIT, 1 year at Grant Mac & 1 year of upgrading he is finally done school! Fist pump for steady paychecks and someday not managing!




7 comments :

Mal and Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mal and Cody said...

Yay Tyler! Congratulations that is so exciting!

tannis white said...

Holla!! I am pumped for Tyler to have a real job! Congrats!! :)

AKutarna said...

That's awesome!!! I so can't wait for that day in my life. Good job Tyler, and congrats to both of you!

girluntitled said...

congrats, you kids! i cannot wait for benjamin to be done school one day...this whole "broke" thing doesn't go well with my online shopping pursuits.

Lauren Bennett said...

yayyyyyy!!!! Let "grown-up life" begin! Crazy hey?

Nicole said...

YAY congrats Tyler and Erin!!!