So I'm clearly putting off the massive blog post I have to do about my 10 day hiatus to SoAb. So instead I will blog about Elise's quick visit. Elise's husband Tim had to go to Scout camp for a few days and Elise didn't have to work so she came for a visit! Lucky for us...sort of...it rained the whole time she was here so Tannis didn't have to work and got to come hang out too! After 5 years of living in Edmonton I finally went to the Muttart Conservatory. We enjoyed our time there but I'm not sure it is worth the price of admission for a second visit.
After our visit to the conservatory we did some shopping, had a dollar beverage, ate crustos and took a nap. (All our favourite activities). Then we headed out to the Melting Pot. I had been once before but Elise and Tannis experienced it for the first time and we all LOVE it! It is such an experience and you get to eat great food and dessert. A little pricey but worth it. I am always surprised how full I am when I leave.
2 bowls of chocolate and a bajillion calories later
Quinny supporting Breast Cancer
Pretty sure Tannis sold them this fountain...well Classic did anyway
Seriously so cute
My favorite plant
Sisters!
Elise liked this one...
What would a sisters trip be without a sweet self timer picture
It was a great couple days with my sisters and I love having them so close. We definitely missed Muffy and the boys and can't wait to see them in September!
No comments :
Post a Comment