Well we did it. We made it 5 years of marriage. These 5 years have definitely been an adventure with all kinds of new and different experiences. When we got married I never pictured our lives the way they are right now but I wouldn't change anything. Some of the things we have done in 5 years include long road trips to Arizona/Nevada/California/Idaho, trip to Cuba and a cruise, lived in a tiny basement suite, moved 3 times, managed an apartment building for 2 years (including dead people, crazy people, fires and many many evictions), made lifelong friends and watched many of them move away, bought a puppy, had a baby, bought and sold many things (thank-you kijiji). We've laughed and cried. Hugged and kissed. Been rich (well what we considered rich) and poor. There have been bumps along the journey but I wouldn't want to do this journey with anyone else.We hit up firestone and I got my yearly Creme Brule
The food was awesome. Highly recommend them donuts.
Here's to the next 70 years!
1 comment :
CONGRATS!!! 5 years.. crazy. You guys are sweet. YOu should have called and had us babysit for you guys!
Post a Comment