
So I'm a little late with the 7 month post but it's summer so cut me some slack! We have been out enjoying the few precious beautiful hot days that Edmonton has to offer.
At 7 months Quinn is:
-rolling like crazy and getting stuck under furniture
-getting up on her knees and rocking but no crawling yet
-loves says da-da-da and growling
-sleeps from 8 pm to between 7:30-8 AM with one quick wake up for a snack
-loves watermelon, oranges, bananas and sweet potatoes
-loves to sit in her high chair and eat small finger foods
-loves to go in the swings at the park
-has 5 teeth with one more on the way
-still loves her bath
Quinn really is such a happy baby (minus this morning while I was trying to run and she was screaming at KM 3 and Rocko kept getting caught in his leash...not fun!). We love to watch her grow and change. She is so fun and I love being her mom.

Seriously. Could this 7 month old be ANY cuter!?
In other news...

Loving watermelon

Quinny tried out the shower in her bumbo and LOVED it!

More swimming in Sherwood park with Gunnar & Robin. Love that pool.

We finally got out to the new outdoor pool and it was a beautiful day. So much fun with good friends and warm sun. Can't wait to do it again. Hopefully it won't be sooo busy this time!

My mom gave us a gift card to COP for Christmas and offered to watch Quinn while we did ziplining so we finally went and it was AWESOME! You first come down from the top of the ski jump and I seriously screamed the entire way. Then you get to go down another shorter one that goes really fast. I loved it! We got to spend the day with Elise and Tim and then for my mom's birthday we went out to Bolero for all you can eat meat...bacon wrapped chicken and warm sugar coated pineapple YUM!

Tyler entered a golf tournament in Ponoka during his time off and won! I seriously couldn't believe it. He played at Wolf Creek and had to go into a 4 hole playoff to win. Needless to say he was pretty excited. He won a 200$ gift card to golf town and a flight voucher to Ontario. Look out Niagara Falls HERE WE COME!
2 comments :
Is it bad I wish Tyler hadn't won so you would come visit me instead? Quinny is getting so big I can't wait to see her in about 18 days but who's counting! I am totally jealous about the zipline, it looks like fun. Maybe we should hit up Bolero's after the zoo.
Quinn is getting so big and of course she is so dang cute! Sophie is 6 months and still no teeth, not that I'm sad about that though! So fun to read your blog and see how she changes. You have to go to the Sacred Grove when you go out to Niagara. Seriously, it isn't much farther and totally worth it. There are actually a lot of church sites really close together, and really fun to go see them. We went last October (the 31st actually!) and it was a little late for the pretty trees, but even a couple weeks earlier would have been so amazing. It still was awesome though! Anyways, have fun!
Post a Comment