Thursday, September 8, 2011

8 Months

Before I get to blogging about my awesome week in Welling with my fam I thought I'd better do a quick post on my 8 month old. Are you serious...8 months?!?!
At 8 months Quinn is:
-army crawling...when she feels extra motivated
-loves to sit
-still loves her bath and water of every kind, doesn't matter if it is freezing red rock water
-LOUD...I can't even begin to count how many times we have been told "Wow she has a lot to say" or "She really likes to make noise"
-loves to feed herself, especially mum mums and puffs
-likes pretty much every food we have fed her but LOVES watermelon and strawberries and sweet potatoes
-blows raspberries, says dada, baba, gaga, and yaya
-loves cords, golf balls, and pens more than the toys we bought her
-loves to swing both arms and say ahhhhhhh (I'll post a video)
-sleeps 8 pm to 7:45 am with one wake up
-weighs 18 lbs 6 oz (between 50-75 %)
-height 27 3/4 inches (75%)
-head circumference 44.3 cm (yay only 75% down from 90!)

Basically we just love our Quinny Girl and I can't believe she is so close to being a year! I am excited to watch her grow and learn more.
stuck in the corner

adventures in eating...


1 comment :

Wilson Family said...

i miss q bear! Come visit me already, or ship her down so she can stay with us for a bit! We miss you. have you booked your hotel room for the Big weekend?