Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
This halloween I decided to be ambitious and make Quinn's costume. I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself and thought it turned out pretty cute! Unfortunately she HATED wearing it and even more unfortunately she had to wear it 3 different times! My mom told me it looked rather inhumane but I didn't care she was the most adorable chicken I have ever seen. Oh and me and Ty went as farmers...lame I know but who cares what we dress like now we have a kid.

At the Halloween party at Darcy & Lauren's

At my work Halloween party

Seriously how cute are these 2?

On our way to the Trunk or Treat

One Happy Family...


The only smile we got the whole time she wore this costume

My little Chicken

We also decided to carve a pumpkin...well I did and Quinn and Tyler had to pretend they were having fun. Luckily my mom gave us a pumpkin this year (THANKS!) so it was free fun. I removed all the guts cause Tyler hates that part and he carved out a nice Halloween face. I think it turned out GREAT!



This picture pretty much explains how pumpkin carving went...

In other news, we bought Quinny a new walking toy and she loves it. She doesn't bend her knees at all when she walks so it is hilarious.


8 comments :

Mal and Cody said...

Good work on the Chicken costume! I think it turned out awesome!

biz and dahlin said...

Wow I am impressed with the chicken costume, nice work! Quinn is so adorable!

AKutarna said...

As if you made that!! So cute

Ry and Court said...

Paaaaha i LOVE it. That girl definitely makes the cutest chicken I have ever seen. How domestic of you!! I can't believe how big she's getting.

Julie said...

ok so cute!!!!

Dani said...

I'm so impressed! I love the chicken costume, Quinn looks adoralbe!!

The Scow's said...

I love the annoyed look she has in almost every picture taken in the costume. I think we need to skype so I can see her walking. Maybe tomorrow????

Lauren Bennett said...

Cutest chicken ever- especially love the picture of her by the pumpkin. Awesome! haha