Wednesday, December 7, 2011

11 Months

Well it happened Quinny is now 11 months old which means the next of these posts will mean she is 1 year old. I'm a little bit in denial that it will happen. On Sunday I was pondering how different this Christmas will be from last.

1. Last Christmas I was a whale-a 9 month pregnant, hormonal, ready to have my body back WHALE. This Christmas I plan to eat like a whale and hopefully not look like one after.
2. Last Christmas was spent in Edmonton just in case. I missed playing basketball, seeing family and friends, friends weddings etc. This Christmas I will be in SOAB for 10 days and plan to see and do everything.
3.Last Christmas we had so many friends who lived close and we spent much of our holidays enjoying Edmonton with them. This Christmas many of them live all over Alberta and we miss them!
4.Last Christmas it was just me & Tyler...oh and Rocko...This Christmas we have Quinny and we couldn't be happier or feel more blessed to have her in our life.

Anyway enough about that. This month we decided to ditch the headband since she refuses to leave them on her head for me than 3 seconds.


At 11 months Quinn:
-has taken up to 4 steps...I'm not really sure I'm ready for walking quite yet.
-stands on her own, crawls, cruises on furniture
-says Mom, Dad, is work on No and Woah and Uh-Oh
-loves loves loves fruit and snacks of any kind and loves to feed herself
-hates hates hates meat...We are working on it.
-sleeps through the night with 2 naps during the day
-is weaned! Still working on trying to use the sippy cup.
-has 7 teeth

This next month will be a busy one. Christmas, birthdays, road trips, me going back to work. We are excited to see what month 12 will bring.

5 comments :

girluntitled said...

oh she's growing so big----more hair and the cutest smile!

Jen and Josh Payne said...

I can't believe she is almost 1!! I still remember visiting her when she was only a couple days old! Well hopefully we get to see you guys when we are up there from the 20th to the 4th.

Kay said...

Almost 1, that went by so fast! I love her little pony tail, her big smile and she is always dressed so dang cute!

Wilson Family said...

ahhhh i miss her! she's so cute without the bow. take care!

Ashley Woolf said...

She is so cute and looks so much like Tyler there!!! Excited to see you guys at christmas and she how big she is getting!!!