Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthdays

In one year Quinn went from this nice peaceful little sleeping creature to this crazy girl below.


Quinn is 1!!! On January 5th Quinny turned one. Let me just be cliche and say fastest year of my life! On her birthday we went swimming at Millenium in Sherwood park with her friends and their moms and then had lunch at 5 guys. I made cupcakes from scratch...mostly because my mom told me I wasn't allowed to buy them...and Tannis iced them. We had homemade pizza for supper, sang Happy Birthday, at some cake and called it a day. It was a nice low-key birthday. Just how we like them around here.
At 1 year Quinn is:
-walking! Still a little unsteady but definately walking. It is seriously the cutest thing ever!
-is a pretty picky eater. Hates french fries, potatoes, oatmeal among other things. But she definately loves her italian food and any fruit or veggie.
-is a jabber box
-Sleeping great! 11-12 hours at night and 2 naps during the day
-is adjusting to going to the babysitter
-loves her mom & dad...more than before...I'm not sure if I like this.
-Still loves her bath
-loves other kids and loves to explore.
With her new piano

Opening presents at 8:21.

Cupcake
Happy Birthday!


Q-Bear and Auntie T.

We love you Quinny Bear! Happy Birthday to my favourite little girl in the whole world!


Oh ya and I had a birthday too. The big 2-5. A quarter of a century. It was a good day. I worked the night before so I spent half of it sleeping. Tannis spoiled me with some cupcakes. We went out to eat with friends and had a nice evening at home with some cheesecake. Good day.


1 comment :

Lauren Bennett said...

Happy Happy past birthdays! Quinny walking is definitely adorable. Crazy that she's 1. Also, way to understate your birthday almost completely... haha! YOU'RE 25!!! WOOOO!