So I know I have been a pretty slack blogger as of late but I promise to be better. I have been working like a crazy person to ensure I could get the time off I needed to go to SoAb and Vegas (YAY!!). So here is a picture reel of what the life of the Dudleys had looked like for the past few weeks.
On January 14, Quinn took onto full walking and went quickly into running. Now we can hardly keep track of her!
Some of my favorite people came to visit. Quinn & Fin had a little romance...more like Quinn loved him. Unfortunately no pictures of the adults...Kids really run our lives these days. Swimming, talking, and Red Robin with great friends = a great weekend!
Some more of my favorite people came to visit and we enjoyed Coras
I seriously miss this girl.
We always have the best time. Love all these girls.
Swinging at the park
My baby turned into a little girl and got to turn forward facing
Quinny had her first bubble bath and just stuck her face in the bubbles over and over
We have been enjoying the beautiful winter weather
Finally, Quinn has taken up golf. Much to her father's utter joy.
Big things are coming for this family so stay tuned!
3 comments :
Finally a post! Did you do this while you were at work? I think Quinn looks so much like you in the picture when she's standings next to the fence. Call me I still haven't booked tickets yet what website were you using to find the cheapest tickets?
I can't believe she is walking/running now!! I miss you guys! I hope the big things to come are that you guys are moving to the southside!! YAY! haha
I love love love the one of quinny standing by the fence- she looks less like a baby and more like a little girl! If you're anything like me you probably have mixed feelings about that :) what a little doll you have!
Post a Comment