Happy Valentines Day!
We had a great valentines day. Pretty low key just how I like it. Quinn and I went out shopping for some valentines treats then when Tyler got home from work he cooked a delicious supper. My favourite. Caesar salad, fettucine alfredo, garlic bread, diet coke and chocolate strawberries for dessert. He is keeper that one. We put Quinny to bed early and caught up on all our shows whilst enjoying mini eggs. What could be better?
In other news. We finally hit up the WEM amusement park and enjoyed the train ride and hated the carousel ride. We will have to try that one again another time. It was a great day with some of our favourite people. It will be a sad day when Nicole and Cali move far far away!!


(PS. Thanks for the pictures Nicole!)
1 comment :
What a cutie! Quinn is getting so big! I hope I get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment