Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finally...Christmas

I know I know Christmas was almost 3 weeks ago but let's all just be happy I'm posting about it! This was the first Christmas that Ty & I both have real jobs so we didn't get to spend as much time with family as previous years but it was still great. We headed down and spent the days before Christmas in Raymond. Unfortunately I suck at taking pictures but we had fun!
Highlights include:
-We visited with Ty's grandparents before they headed away for the holidays
-went swimming at the Ramada
-Tyler enjoyed his fair share of cabbage rolls...I had one bite...(they still haven't grown on me yet)
-we celebrated Christmas Eve with family and friends, new PJs and a Christmas story before bed
-opened presents Christmas morning (Quinn was way too spoiled!), church and dinner at Grandma Nicki's then dinner @ my moms.
-Quinny sleeping under the stairs like Harry Potter
-Never having to wake up early because Grandma & Grandpa got her up every morning!





Then on boxing day we packed up and headed over to hang out with my family. Another great time! I got better with the camera...or Muffy did and I stole her pictures... So here are highlights in pictures.
Muff & Tannis showed off their piano skills with a duet.

Then Elise & I (who are just as good!) played one too

Family swimming day

Trying out the underwater camera


Reading books (Quinny is kind of a bully...we're working on it!)

My dream came true and we finally got to all play alumni together!

Love Love Love these girls!

The boys had a cheesecake bake-off. Delicious!

We went snowboarding to Fernie

Sisters night out to the movies...and drive thrus...with extensive singing

These two spent a lot of time eating together

and bathing
and finally my mom got some special new glasses...

There was also some serious board game playing. Quelf = WEIRD. WII playing. PS3 playing (for the boys). Eating. Laughing. and Enjoying all being together again.

We had a great Christmas! Can't wait until next year!

5 comments :

Wilson Family said...

Is it just me, or is that Number 5 dry taped onto your jersey? for shame. We were sad we didn't get to see you at Christmas, but here's hoping to be together again IN AUSTRALIA!

Jen and Josh Payne said...

Looks Like you had a good Christmas! And I'm a little sad... I want to play in the alumni game!!! Quinn is getting way to big haha! She's so cute! Give her a kiss! Miss ya

Kamry Low said...

fun! does magrath or raymond have an indoor swimming pool? looks like a fun christmas!

Nikki said...

Sad to see your Mom didn't play in the alumni too.

Dani said...

Oh Quelf... totally wierd game, but it's a blast after 10:00 pm. Where were you swimming?? Glad you had a good holiday!