Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom I've ever had! I don't know a stronger, crazier, smarter woman. This woman lost her husband and had to raise 4 daughters pretty much alone. She taught us to love the gospel. To love each other. To get an education. To marry men who would respect and love us. To travel. And do it by eating out of a food box and walking...A LOT. To set goals and achieve them. To be patient. To manage money. And to forgive. I have learned so much from my mom and I wouldn't be who I am without her. I haven't always agreed with all her decisions and she hasn't always agreed with mine but I know her love is unconditional and I can always count on her. She is such a good Grandma to Quinny and I love watching them together!
Also a shout out to my mother in law who raised Tyler to be the awesome husband and father that he is and for being an amazing Grandma to Q.
Finally to the crazy little monster that made me a mom. Nothing brings so much joy and exhaustion to my life as being a mom to this little girl. She is loud...like really loud and so full of personality and attitude. She is learning so much everyday and I love her so much. I love being a mom more than I ever thought I would and it is worth every exhausting want to lock myself in a bathroom and pretend I'm not here moment. Love you Q!
 |
| The people (and dog) that made me a mama. |
 |
| How can you not love this face? |
Happy Mother`s Day!!!
1 comment :
hey erin, your mom probably told you already but ben and i are in her ward in calgary! it was nice to see a familiar face.
Post a Comment