Thursday, June 28, 2012

Decision

It is crazy for me to think that 6 years ago tomorrow I made the biggest and most important decision of my life. At the ripe old age of 19 and with all kinds of life experience (NOT)! I decided to marry Tyler. This decision has shaped my life. It has taken me on my highest highs and some of my lowest lows. Making it through 3 years of dating and 6 years of marriage hasn't always been fun or easy but it has been worth it. So here's to the best decision I've ever made! Happy Anniversary Tyler!!

 6 years ago! Yes I do realize that Tyler looks like he is 12.

6 years later!

6 comments :

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Bailey and Keylan Kado said...

congrats!!! happy anniversary!!

AKutarna said...

6 years!! Crazy, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Julie said...

happy anniversary!

Lauren Bennett said...

happy anniversary, woman! hope you have fun golfing!

girluntitled said...

congratulations on lasting longer than crazy tom cruise and katie!