1. Tyler got laid off... Don't even get me started on the reasons unless you want to hear a rant! There will be pros and cons (lack of work means lack of money!) but so far we are enjoying having him around more lately. He is settling nicely into his role of stay at home Dad and Quinny is loving hanging out with her Daddy everyday.
2. We headed down to SOAB for our 6 year anniversary and enjoyed a lovely night at the Pincher Creek Ramada and a day golfing in Waterton without Q. It was AWE-SOME!
3. We spent July 1st weekend in Raymond. Quinn loved the horses and
candy at the parade. It was great to see family and just hang out.
4. We are loving our backyard! Quinn swims in the pool and plays on her slide everyday. Tyler is enjoying planting and mowing and manicuring the yard.
5. I got called as the Young Women's President. It is definitely an adventure. I quickly learned I never want to be a teenager again. It is a hard time and the girls in my ward are so strong and amazing.
6. I want to hug the man that invented air conditioning.
7. Tyler is an amazing handyman and tiled our front entrance and downstairs bathroom. I love it!
8. Decorating a house is HARD! I need to win the lottery so I can afford to hire an interior decorator!
9. I work with the best people. Seriously these girls make every shift fun and they are one of the main reasons I love my job. Them and snuggling adorable babies all night long.
10. I need to start exercising again. I need to sign up for some races to motivate myself to run. Any suggestions or joiners who want to run with me??

2 comments :
i'm sorry to hear about tyler's job! if it's any consolation, ben has had a hard time building decks and fences this summer since all the rain we've had in june. it's nice to come home to dinner, fresh laundry, and clean bathrooms though! i'm sure it'll all work out in the end
yo- how did I miss you on Canada Day at the parade? oh ya, that's right SOMEONE insisted we sit right at the Stake Center...more on that later. Quinny is so adorable, helping Tyler tile. Looks awesome! Miss you.
Post a Comment