Tuesday, August 7, 2012

19 months



                                               

Well it looks like I missed the 18 month mark as planned but I better give a quick update on what my little terrorist has been up to in the last few months. Quinn is so fun right now.

-She is running everywhere and getting into everything.
-She loves to play with pens and color.
-She LOVES the water and could play outside all day.
-Obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Also likes Strawberry Shortcake and Handy Manny
-Is getting better at playing with kids without pushing and stealing their toys (shes a bully!)
-Is talking like crazy! She tries to copy every word we say and is even putting two words together. My favorites are My Daddy or No Roro (Rocko). She makes every animal sounds and knows all her body parts.
-She really appreciates sleep. So easy to put to bed and down for naps.
-Likes to help.
-Favorite foods are blueberries, cheese, pop, and anything intalian.
I'm sure there is more but that's all I can think of while she is napping!

No comments :