For our summer vacation this year we met up with my entire family and camped at beautiful Tally Lake. I'm seriously in love with this place. I went there a couple times in high school with the Sabeys (Thanks Sabeys!!) but this was my first time back. We had so much fun. We swam, we boated, we ate, we shopped, the boys golfed, we cliff jumped and just enjoyed all being together. There are a bajillion pictures which proves how much fun we had so I'll just caption them and tell about our trip that way.
| Quinn and I just off our dock |
| Quinn & Mason could have thrown rocks into the water ALL day. We only had a few near drownings... |
| Quinn finally warmed up to her life jacket and LOVED riding in the boat |
| Quinns first tube ride |
| The kids fell asleep in the boat! |
| Sisters are the best!! |
| Up on the slalom!! |
| Elise slaloming |
| This mama has still got it. |
| Mom using her wetsuit on the skis |
| Quinn figured out how to open the zippers just enough to escape from the tent early in the morning. Lucky for us Denton was up and could watch our poor homeless child while we slept. |
| The boys cliff jumping. Almost looks like they forgot to take off their shirts. |
| Muff up on the skis. She got up on the wakeboard too! |
| Tannis up the skis |
| Sisters again |
| Mom enjoying nap time |
| Elise drove the boat! |
| Turns out Tyler was actually there |
| Sitting around the fire |
| Tubing with Cohen |
| Cohen LOVED the fire |
| This is what lack of sleep camping Quinn looked like. Fun. |
| Grandma taught the kids how to poke. |
| Snuggling Dad |
| Tannis loves camping |
| Turns out Denton was there too |
| The awesome woman behind this whole trip and family. Love you MOM! |

3 comments :
Ooh fun! I didn't know you could slolum ski! Also, that picture of quinn being tired in her playpen made me actually laugh out loud. LOoks like fun!
I am so glad you got to go back! It is seriously my favorite place in the entire world.
Looks like a fun trip, I have heard Tally lake is amazing I want to go there someday. Quinn in her pack and play is hilarious, nothing like missing your naps in the summer!
Post a Comment