So Quinn and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Idaho to visit my big sis and Q's cousins. I was a little stressed seeing as I dropped my phone in the legislature pools the week before and had yet to replace it...and worked the two nights before... The thought of sitting on a plane with a 19 month old and making it through the airport terrified me. But we did it! We are here! After a mix up at the airport and finally finding my ride after an hour (Who thought you could get lost in the Boise Airport...Thanks Kara!!!) we survived and are enjoying our time in sunny southern Idaho. More to come when I get home but I just wanted to try out the phone app.



1 comment :
Yay so fun! Especially since this weekend has been rainy and freaking cold at home! Lucky you :) So have you decided about the run yet?
Post a Comment