So after successfully making it to Boise and meeting up with my sister we headed off to the Boise Zoo. Now this place is sweet. Not too big and cheap! The kids had a blast. They had the sweetest giraffe slide that could have kept the kids occupied for hours and an AMAZING butterfly exhibit. There were so many butterflies. I will tell you if you want to go to a butterfly exhibit wear yellow! I had a million butterflies landing on me the entire time. It actually got a little creepy after awhile...
| Love these 3 |
| Photo op for Grandma |
| Giraffes |
| This slide was so sweet! |
| These two are getting way too big |
| Zebras. This picture is for Tannis (the zebra whisperer) |
| Quinn got to feed some goats and loved it! |
| They had a pretty wimpy penguin exhibit. Nothing compared to Calgary |
| Trying to smile while feeling a little creeped out |
| Cohen really wanted one to land on him |
| Working on looking and not touching |
| One even landed on Q! |
| Mase has a pretty good glare these days |
| See!? There were more on my back! |
We took the next day off to relax and go to the park. The kids had regular naps and we all took at nap. It was amazing. Then on Saturday we decided to throw our schedules out the window again and drive to Sun Valley for the parade. This was an all horse parade with no candy. It was sweet for a little while then the kids (mostly Quinn) got restless and bored...it had been over an hour...so we left a little early and hit up the YMCA. It was awesome! The pool had a beach entry, a kids area, and a waterslide that Quinn wanted to go on the entire time. Unfortunately they had some whistle happy lifeguards but we survived with only a few minor drownings. Muff took me on the Sun Valley tour and we got our beloved caramel apples and then headed home. This drive was amazing with sleeping kids!
| Love this girl |
| Watching the parade |
| Getting bored... |
| As per usual a mouth full of candy! |
| Ahhhh sweet sweet apple |
I'm pretty sure we were the best moms ever for the week I was there. As shown by these pictures:
| I tried to teach Cohen to ride a bike. I must have been good cause he learned right after I left! |
| Playing in this awesome sprinkler toy |
| Every night before bed these 3 sat on the couch just like this. |
| Muff made caramel popcorn for Sunday Movie Night |
| Finally after 2 years I got to go to Dierkes Lake. It was hot and the kids had a blast! |
| Love my sister! |
| Muff had some nice art supplies so the kids painted pictures |
| Cohen had to go to a different counter cause the babies kept ruining his |
| Muff grows a sweet garden! Quinn picked 2 apples from her tree and ate the entire things! |
| She also has a peach tree! |
| I got to have a beverage from Stinker. If only Denton would have been around more I may have partaken more often. |
| We ditched our kids with Denton for the afternoon and went shopping and to eat. This is my new favorite store! |
I had such a fun time in Idaho. We packed Tuesday morning and headed back to Boise. Luckily this time there wasn't a traffic jam on the freeway so we made it in no time. Q got a haircut from Muff's friend and we went swimming with the Dudleys. Quinn and Marlow are kindred spirits and it will be fun to watch them play. I got to see Jess and Blake and Ruby (SOOOO CUTE!) I had a great time and can't wait to go back! Oh and for Muff to come visit for Thanksgiving! YAY!
![]() |
| The only way to travel. 3 sleeping children! |
![]() |
| So tired he fell asleep eating pretzels. |
![]() |
| Due to a crazy accident on the freeway we were stuck in the middle of nowhere on the highway for 2+ hours with 3 children at supper time. Picture that. Not. Pretty. |



1 comment :
aw looks like so much fun! quinny is getting so grown up!!! what a cutie
Post a Comment