We have been calling Quinn a terrorist for quite sometime but recently she has only grown into the name. She is a busy girl with a stubborn streak. She knows what she wants and when she doesn't get it it's meltdown mode instantly. Whether its toothpaste (she loves to brush her teeth/eat toothpaste), pushing her chair where he isn't supposed to be (like the hot stove or treat cupboard) or her psycho desire for her soo-soo even though she knows she can only have it at night or the car. She has recently learned a few new phrases...she likes to say/yell
-stop it -a personal favorite
-go away
- got it
-help -saved for when she gets herself into trouble
But I promise she isn't all bad! She still goes to bed like a dream and usually sleeps for 11 hours then takes a 2-3 hour nap. She loves to play with other kids and is usually pretty good. She is learning people's names! (her cousins aunts, and friends) She can say the sound every animal makes and she is a puzzle master. She also has cute phrases like
-pretty (toes, dress, hair)
-more please (said peeeeeese
-labels everything (mommys water or daddy's pop)
-it's hot -to everything!
She is quite the little character and keeps me busy and tests my patience everyday but I love her!
-


5 comments :
ahhh quinn's already talking! it's been too long!
I love that you guys call her a Terrorist!! She is way too cute! We need to get together soon!!
Oh the Quinny, just love her!
a cute little terroist! we need to get together soon cuz I feel like she is way too grown up already !
Elle has that canada shirt. I think your little osama is adorable. she can come stay with me anytime!
Post a Comment