I thought we didn't do anything in November but it turns out we were pretty busy. It snowed...A LOT as shown by this lovely picture.
Quinn actually smiled for the camera...SUCCESS!
On my way to Southern Alberta Quinny and I stopped to stay in Calgary for a day and night with Elise. I seriously love this girl. We had so much fun. We tried to stay up late, went to Modern Jelly Donuts (delish!), and just enjoyed being with my sister. It really broke up the drive nicely and we are already planning our next trip back!
Tyler worked a lot (like @ 3-4 AM!) and fell asleep pretty easily...
The reason we went to Southern Alberta was to see these two lovebirds FINALLY get hitched! It has been a LOOOOOONG time coming! Lucky for Brandon, Amy was patient and we couldn't be happier for them! I seriously love them together and am shedding a few tears right now because they are moving all the way to Australia! We miss you already!
I also participated in my very first act of vandalism...REBEL!
Tyler's Aunt Susie made Quinn a dress for the wedding. So Cute!
I got to see this girls face not once, not twice, but thrice! Nothing better than catching up with friends. How long till you move back to Edmonton Linds? I miss your face!
Tyler's cousins are awesome. They make everything so fun. We had a blast seeing some that live far away and dancing up a storm. Can't wait till the next wedding. Ashley?? Also great was Grandma Dudley dancing. Enough said.
Amy looked gorgeous of course. I seriously love this girl and am going to miss her like crazy!
Quinny loved the dance and was willing to dance with whoever would participate including Brandon's Dad? It was a fun party!
The first weekend in December we put up our tree. I always wait till December (its my rule!) and it was great to finally get it up and feel like it was Christmas. I clearly don't have enough decorations for my house but I'll work on it. Quinn was SUPER helpful as always. She loved the nativity even though she put all the animals on the top where the angel was supposed to be and surprisingly didn't break too many Christmas ornaments.
The first weekend in December I also got to go out with some of my best friends from work. I seriously love love love these ladies. They make work so much fun! We went out to Indian Food...not my fave and then over to one of the girls houses for a gift exchange, karaoke, and girl talk. It was seriously a blast and I came home way too late.
For the rest of December we just killed time until we got to head home for Christmas break. We love the Terwillegar Rec Center playground and its FREE!
We hung out with our favorite Tanny when she was done exams. She made cookies and a tutu all in one day! That girl is a homemaker! She puts me to shame.
We thought about taking Quinn to see Santa but took one look at the line and decided against it. This is as close as we got. I'll take him over Santa anyday.
We went to the Edmonton Zoo's new lights night called Zoo-minescence and it was so fun. Free hot chocolate and pizza, cheap admission to the zoo, and sweet displays. Not cool was the Tiger lunging at the glass at my face in the dark and the howling wolves...Quinn loved the owl of course.
We also tried to get outside when it wasn't minus a bajillion...which it was for almost the entire month. I promise she was enjoying this sled ride.
So there ya have it. November and December in a nutshell.

No comments :
Post a Comment