So a few days ago I had a little scare when I completely deleted my blog...Ya. Tears were shed and 2.00 were spent to talk to some strange man from google on the phone. Long story short don't try to delete some weird email address that Gmail assigns to you (even if it uses your sister in laws name) because it will in turn delete your ENTIRE BLOG. So after a lot of tears, stress and a long 24 hours my blog was returned. Now I'm going to try to keep up even better and make all my years into a blog book. Any suggestions for websites people have used to do this would be great! I gotta do it ASAP.
So onto happier news. Quinn is still crazy. This two year old gives me a run for my money Every. Single. Day. She has got attitude and a mind of her own. Already. As of late she has been obsessed with "sprinkle sandwiches" (thanks Lauren & Bailey!). I basically put peanut butter on a piece of bread with a few sprinkles and that is her lunch. She loves them.
We finally got some stools for our island (9 months later...) and Quinn uses them to get anywhere she needs to go. Her favorite is so push it all the way into the living room and use them as a launching pad to jump onto the couch. Ya she has no fear.
We got mail! We got some sweet valentines packages from all our Grandmas and we were all spoiled with treats, cards, and valentines love. This girl especially loved the gummy candies from Great Grandma Wilde, the Mickey shirt from Grandma Dudley, and the candy necklaces and party blower from Grandma Wilde.
Tyler & I spent a perfect valentines day together. It was super low key. (I'm not the hugest supporter of Valentines day. I think you should show you love each other every day!) I made Tyler an AWESOME Justin Bieber valentine at work the night before and he got a me a special card and some treats. He also got Quinny a new stuffed puppy which I love. I think we will focus more on our kids on valentines day from now on...We shared supper at home with Nathan and Tannis and I got to spend a quiet night on the couch watching Greys. No crowds. No lines. No crazy money spent. Perfect.
We got to watch Ty play soccer again with some of our friends, the Famulaks. We had a great time chasing our kids around and attempting to watch the game. This was a rare moment where all 3 kids under the age of 3 were somewhat sitting in one place...
I was a good Mom one day and brought some snow in. We mixed up some food coloring water and painted the snow. It kept Quinn busy for the whole time I was making supper. Maybe I should be a good mom more often?
We babysat some of Quinn's besties the other day. She had so much fun. They chased and tormented Rocko, played play dough and ran around like crazies. It was great. Quinn seriously LOVES these two.
We headed down to Southern Alberta for the long weekend. Quinny got a new robe from Grandma Wilde. She also went to her first movie "Wreck it Ralph" and actually stayed for the whole thing. Tyler and I got to go shopping ALONE and to a movie with my family. It was a nice relaxing trip.
While we were there we got to watch this giant man play some hockey. He scored 2 goals and had 2 assists (I think!) They won zones! It was so great to be there. We sure love Uncle "Tarson"!
We had another ultrasound. There is definitely a baby in there. We think She has a pretty cute nose and can't wait to meet her in July!
7 comments :
LOVE the snow idea. Totally doing that. My kids sure love you guys... and your stinkin' dog ;) Glad your blog isn't deleted! Fun stuff! (Blog2Print is what Darcy used to print off my blog)
so it's a girl?!?!!?
Quinn is so cute! I can't believe how big she is! Congrats on the new addition! I use Shutterfly to print off my blog. :)
im with jess.....is it a girl? Im so excited for all these little girls to be friends!! ruby, kylie, jemima and baby girl are going to give us a run for our money!!
I love that you are having a girl!! And that she isn't going to be that much younger than my girly! Swimming party soon!!
a girl!!!! YAY!! you guys make such cute girls, so can't wait to see if she'll look just like quinn or different! so fun.
Baby in July! Hooray!
And thank goodness you got this blog back--what a scare.
Post a Comment