The rest of January was busy. We took a lot of baths. I discovered that if she baths while I get ready in the morning it is so much easier to do my hair. Plus she loves baths and will happily take 2 a day. She also loves these bath crayons and our bathtub is always covered in her special drawings.
We shovelled A LOT of snow. Even I helped. Quinny loves helping to do anything including shovelling. She especially loves helping her Daddy.
It got warm a few times so we headed out sledding with some friends. Quinn got a new sled with her birthday money from Great Grandma Wilde and of course loved sledding. Our little daredevil child.
This usually happens everyday. Quinn can't wait for her Dad to come home. She starts asking about where is he shortly after she wakes up in the morning and by supper time can hardly wait till he gets home. When she finally sees him she yells "YAY DADDY HOME!" I'm not gonna lie it's pretty cute how much this girl loves her Daddy.
My mom came to a conference for a few days and we lucked out and got to see her a bit. She watched us play basketball and even took us out for lunch. It was fun to have her here. Quinn asked about Grandma for a few days after.
Quinn's hair is finally starting to grow and I put it in her very first ponytail. Seriously could she be any cuter?
We have been fake potty training Quinn. Mostly I just ask her if she wants to sit on the potty. Usually the answer is "No Way!" but every once in awhile she does it for me. Still nothing has gone into the potty but it's a start?
We took an impromptu trip to Calgary one weekend and stayed with Elise. We finally got to live our dream of going to Chicken on the Way and it did not disappoint. It was great to see her!
The reason we went was Tyler got a sweet deal from a patient on tickets to the Flames vs. Oilers game. My mom babysat and we enjoyed a night out. It was awesome. Even though the oilers lost...
We bought an annual pass to the Telus World of Science. We have only gone once so far but both me and Quinn wer huge fans. This water table is awesome!
We went swimming with Carrie and kids in Sherwood Park. Quinn of course loved it. She is such a water baby.
We hit up Ice On Whyte with some friends. It did not disappoint with a sweet Buddha statue. Quinn loved the slide.
Thanks to some amazing aunts and their boyfriends I got to go watch Tyler play hockey and soccer in the same week. I love watching him. It is fun to support him in things he really enjoys. Definitely the only fan there both times...
Me and my other leaders pulled off a sweet "Taste the Rainbow" themed new beginnings. I prepared all the food and was pretty impressed with my fruit tray. Lauren and Lindsay did the decor and Jane wrote the awesome Wilma Wonka skit. It was a great night!
Quinn convince her Dad to paint her nails as well as her own. No wonder she loves this guy. He is meant to be the Dad to little girls. She is pretty lucky to have such an awesome Dad. Not gonna lie I feel pretty lucky myself.
Finally when its minus a bajillion out (which it was in January) Quinny and I hide inside and build towers. This girl is obsessed with blocks and towers.
1 comment :
Cute pictures!! Quinn is darling!! Tyler is such a good dad! and your a good Mama too :) Cute little family!
Post a Comment