So I had a birthday at the beginning of January and it was a great day. I still like birthdays even though I'm now getting closer to 30 than 20....AHHHHH! But seriously what's not to like about phone calls, presents, and a night out without kids. This year was pretty great. I started the morning with waffles at Lauren's with some friends from the ward. Then headed over to the University and met Tannis for lunch. I seriously love having my sister living in the same city as me. It's amazing. Then after naps when Tyler returned home I opened some presents and got to go out. Tyler's sweet sister babysat for us. We got to eat at our favourite, Soda Jerks, and did some shopping. I got a carmel apple instead of a cake this year. Overall it was perfect. Can't wait until next year!
No comments :
Post a Comment