Saturday, September 7, 2013

Summer Vacation

I'm going to try to post about my 3 week long marathon vacation week by week. The first week started on the 13 when Tannis went through the Calgary temple. Tyler so nicely drove down with me and stayed with the kids (Scarlett was only 5 weeks) while I went with Tannis. The session and temple were beautiful and I'm so happy I could go. 


Then I went the rest of the way to welling with my mom while Tyler went back to work. We had a great time hanging out with my mom. We did lots of stuff for the wedding and just relaxed when we could.


After Tyler got there we went to Waterton to stay at the cabin for the weekend. It was so fun! There were a great amount of people and we even got a bedroom!

Quinn and Nick seem to get along great. Nick is very patient with Quinn's crazy and it is a nice balance. Maybe Scarlett can be a little more chill...



We took the kids on a hike to Blackiston Falls and played at red rock. Quinn did pretty good and walked most of the way there and back. We even saw a bear on the trail and 2 more on the red rock road on the way back. The weather was beautiful and we had such a good time!







Other activities included bushing, tennis, a campfire, shopping, bike rides, and of course golf and ice cream. We love Waterton and can't wait to go back next year.

No comments :