Thursday, August 15, 2013

1 month

I can't believe Scarlett is a month old. It always amazes me how fast a month goes by after they are born compared to when you are pregnant! A few quick things about Scarlett.

-nicknames are Scar, Scar-bar, Babes, Scar-Scar, Sweets, Scar-baby
-sleeps a 5 hour and then a 4 hour stretch at night getting up to eat once.
-eats every 2-3 hours
-starting to track
-smiled a few times but still pretty serious
-weighs 9 lbs
-loves her bath
-survives her big sisters love



I am slowly but surely recovering. I feel like recovery has taken way longer this time...probably because I overdo it and have to deal with my crazy 2 year old! Life is pretty good and we sure feel blessed to have Scarlett in our family! 

4 comments :

Danielle said...

I can't wait to meet her!!!!! We can almost start the countdown in hours!!!!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
girluntitled said...

awe i love the pic of her and quinn!!

Nicole said...

Holy smokes that is one cute baby!