On September 1 Scarlett was blessed by Tyler at his parents house in Raymond. She wore the same dress that all my sisters and I wore as well as Quinn. With a new special bracelet from Grandma Dudley and a cute new bow. The blessing was of course beautiful and perfect. In the circle was Ty, Kevin, Grandpa Dudley, Scott Erickson, Zac Erickson, Shaun Smith, Denton, Tim, and Paul. It was so nice to be able to have so much family there for her and so convenient to do it at Tyler's parents house. His mom and dad prepared an amazing meal of BBQ hamburgers and corn on the cob. I loved it! Thanks to all that came and to Kev & Monette for hosting.
We feel so truly blessed to have Scarlett as part of our family. I say all the time that this baby is my dream. She eats like a champ, she sleeps like a champ, she is smiley and happy, she is patient with and loves her big crazy sister and she is so cute we can barely stand it. I'm so happy that I had another girl. I can't wait for these two sisters to grow up close like my sisters and I. I love this girl so much!

3 comments :
Scarlett looks adorable in her blessing pictures. I am so glad she was able to be blessed down here.
So many cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun summer. I can't wait to see you this weekend!
She's DARLING!!! How precious is that about the dress!
Post a Comment