
Then Tyler met us for lunch at home and surprise me with the best present! A piano! I can finally start making my 8 years of piano lessons useful! I love it!
That night we went to eat at Pampa. It is a brazilian meat restaurant and it was GOOD! So much meat. Towards the end Tyler & I would only turn our cards over for the beef. True Albertans I guess.
We hit up West Ed for a little birthday shopping and then went to the shooting range where I finished our date off shooting a 9 mm. Nothing quite like shooting a hand gun. Kind of addicting even though I'm and awful shot.
We came home and had some cheesecake with Tannis. It was a pretty great day.
Lucky for me the birthday celebrations continued on Friday night when Tyler took me to the Oilers game to see Sydney Crosby. It was a crazy game…and the oilers actually won! So cool to see Crosby though. I mean how can you not love him!














1 comment :
I wish my wife would want to go shooting on her birthday!!! What fun you guys had!!!
Post a Comment