Monday, January 20, 2014

3 Years Old

I can't believe it! I have a 3 year old! Quinn turned 3 on January 5 and we celebrated in Princess style. We started out the celebrations on Saturday night with a little bowling and fro-yo with the Starks and Cahoons. 5 pin bowling is pretty fun for little kids. Quinn loved it at first then as time wore on she preferred to roll the ball down the wrong lane or the wrong way down the ball return...











On sunday after church we opened presents and then had Tannis, Nathan, and Brooke over for supper and cake. Quinn requested spaghetti and meatballs and a princess cake so that's exactly what she got. 
She got spoiled with toys again. I have no idea where to even put everything! Thanks to everyone!













A few days after her birthday I took some pictures of her and Scarlett. I can't believe this girl is 3!




At 3 years old Quinn:
-is almost completely potty trained. Has peeing down to an art but after a wicked bout with constipation post Christmas is still working on pooping.
-still replaces her CK with T and her G with D. Makes for some funny words. Some of our favourite are Starlett and Rotto.
-when she talks about pooping she always says she is going to push out a "big hot dog poop"
-loves Doc Mcstuffins and anything Princess
-knows all her alphabet, numbers to 20, loves to have tea parties, and sing and dance
-loves to swim 
-her favorite foods are anything pasta and blueberries
-she goes to bed at 8 and wakes up usually around 6ish (kill me)
-has some serious attitude

We seriously love this girl even though she challenges us everyday. I'm so lucky to be her mom!

Here is her birthday survey.

Birthday Survey

Date: January 5, 2014
Nick Names: Quinny, Q, Q-tip
Height/Weight: 36” tall/ 33 lbs
Size: 3T pants, 4T shirts/dresses, 8 shoes
Closest Friends: Bailey & Ollie Bennett, Gunnar Stark, Nixon & Emersyn Famulak, Cohen & Mason Scow, Nicholas Erickson


Favorites (as per Quinn)
Color: Pink
Food: Chicken
Sport/Hobby: Princesses
Book/Movie: Despicable Me
When I grow up I want to be: A doctor

What I got for my birthday: Princess barbies, Doc dress ups, and Minnie shoes from Mom & dad, Doll crib from Tannis & Nathan,  Rapunzel Barbie from Brooke, Minnie toys and Doc Mcstuffins doctor set from Grandma Wilde, Puzzles & Stickers & Barbie from Grandma & Grandpa Dudley, Minnie & Mickey stuffie from Great Grandma Dudley

Birthday Meal: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Birthday Cake: Barbie Dress cake


No comments :