Monday, January 20, 2014

A Christmas on the Wilde Side

So since all of us are now married we all spent Christmas with our in-laws in various locations but we couldn't let the holidays pass by without some sister party time so on the 27th we all met at my mom's for a continuation of Christmas.

On the 27th my favourite/only cousin my age got married! Tanner and I have spent a lot of time together growing up, working, school, sports, friends. Anyway I couldn't be happier for him and Jessie. He looked so handsome with his new haircut and she was gorgeous of course. I was so lucky to be able to attend the sealing and the reception. I also got to spend some time with my Reichman cousins and I can't believe how fast they are growing up. So great to see family!







On the morning of the 28th we had our own Christmas morning. It was so fun to exchange presents again. Quinn and Scar both got spoiled by their aunts and uncles and Grandma & Paul. They are lucky little girls. My favourite thing that we do is exchange gifts that the 3 other sisters buy for a sister. They are always the best gift and I got the new naked basics eye shadow i've been wanting and a hoodie. Tyler got spoiled by Tim with new supplies for his gun and my mom went out of budget for the first time in her life and spoiled me with some lululemon!





The next few days were spent relaxing, playing games, staying up way too late, shopping, and video games for the boys. Denton and Tyler also went snowboarding and Tyler got to try out shooting his gun.



Grandma and Grandpa Evans came down from Brooks so see us. It was Grandma's first time meeting Scar. So happy I got to see them!


Quinny is a little obsessed with Cohen and pretty much follows him around and laughs at everything he says or does. It is cute really. Mason also feels the same about Scarlett and loves to hold and love on her. Mason and Quinn…well they are slowly learning to tolerate each other. Way less fighting this time!






 New Year's Eve we got to ditch the kids and go shopping! It was great even with the limited choices that Lethbridge has to offer. We had to get our traditional picture in Santa's chair! Love my sisters!


Then my awesome grandma made us our favourite meal of homemade fried chicken. It was delicious! Scar even had a little post meal nap with Grandma.



These kids love their aunts and uncles and we are pretty lucky to have such good ones. Tim, Elise, Nathan , and Tannis are so helpful and patient with all our kids. We sure do love having them around!





After lunch at my Grandmas my mom volunteered to watch all 4 kids while we went out to eat! It was so fun. First of many quadruple dates I hope. We went to state and main which was pretty good and then hit up town pump before we barely were able to stay awake to ring in the new year with some martinellis.












We all sadly headed our separate ways on New Years Day. I miss family already but it was so good to be home!



1 comment :

Carrie said...

Sounds like such a fun time! Every time you talk about all your fun sister stuff makes me wish I had 3 sisters!