I think February is the hardest month for me. I feel like winter has been dragging on forever…because it has…and I start to get a little cabin fever. My kids probably watch more tv than they should and I start dreaming of walks to the park and going outside without taking 5-10 minutes to dress everyone. This year we have done a few fun things. Quinn got some birthday money from my grandma and we finally spent it and bought her some skates. Tyler and I both love skating and ice sports so we can't wait for her to learn. We went out to our sketchy community ice arena. It was freezing cold and didn't last long but she was starting to get the hang of it!
I always said I would not dress my kids matching but seriously? They look so cute! Scar has started moving all over and even army crawling forward. I'm not really sure I'm ready for full mobility.
Scar has really started to like to feed herself which is nice and allows me to eat too.
I pulled off my second new beginnings! I sure do love these girls! Our theme was Personal Progress…its easy! based off the staples easy button. It turned out great!
Monette came to visit for a few days and Quinn was in heaven. They hot tubbed, went to galaxy land, went to the movie, ate out. It is always fun when Grandma comes!
While Monette was here I got to sneak away to watch Tyler's hockey games. All his games start after 10 PM which really prevents me from going so it was nice to finally see him play. They won! And I got home way past my bedtime but it was all worth it to watch my hot husband in net. I love goalies!
Sometimes Quinn plays with her toys. She told me she built a house.
Quinn likes to lay by Scarlett and play with her. Church seems to be no exception...
Ty has been working hard on the basement. He finished the plumbing for the bathroom and ripped out this doorway to really open it up. I'm getting really excited for drywall! I can't wait till I can send Quinn down there with her toys and have a real guest bedroom again.
For family day we drove out to Spruce Grove and hit up their rec centre for a swim. Quinn loved it with a waterslide and play structure it was perfect. The family change rooms were pretty awesome too. We had some pizza for supper and watched a movie. It was a great day!
And my new nephew was born yesterday! I'm dying he is so cute! I can barely wait the month till I go down to meet him and snuggle him! Congrats Muff & Denton!











1 comment :
Love the matching jammies and Scarlett is such a cute little girl!
Post a Comment