Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Easter

The very next weekend was Easter and Tyler headed down to Coeur D'Alene Idaho with his brothers for a golf trip for his Dad's 50th birthday. They golfed 3 times in 3 days and had a blast. They got to golf the floating green which Tyler had been talking about forever so I would say it was a success. Quinn spent the weekend in Raymond with her Grandma and I got to have some one on one time with Scarlett. It was pretty relaxing to have just one kid. Don't know why I ever thought that was hard. Also Scar is a dream baby. I sleep trained her while they were gone. I took out her middle of the night feed and just dream feed her before I go to bed and it didn't even phase her. Now she sleeps form 7:30-7:30 with only one dream feed. Its amazing.


Quinn and Tyler returned on Sunday afternoon and we had an Easter egg hunt. Quinn was all over the candy eggs since she had done a hunt in Raymond with her Grandma. I'd say easter was a success. We then headed out to Starks for a delicious Easter dinner. Thanks Starks/Oviatts!!












Tyler had Easter Monday off as well so we invited our Tannis and Nathan and Brooke to join us for an afternoon at the zoo. It was their special easter event and it was so busy! Still super fun though. THey have done so many renos on the zoo. We are impressed at how much it has improved in the years we have lived here! We didn't see Lucy because she was once again "on a walk". I have a theory that she died and they just keep telling us that. Hopefully I'm wrong.













 It was a great Easter Weekend. I'm so greatful for the atonement and for my Savior. The real reason we celebrate Easter. Such an amazing sacrifice that I'm greatful for every single day.


No comments :