Friday, June 13, 2014

BSB

I have loved the backstreet boys since elementary school. I got to see them in Calgary in 2005 but when I heard they were coming to Lethbridge i could not pass in the opportunity. We missed the initial ticket sales but scores some pretty sweet seats off kijiji. My sisters and I all met in welling and then headed to BSB. We even took my mom for Mother's Day. The concert was amazing. Their goal of making me act like a 15 year old girl was accomplished and my voice was pretty much gone from all the singing and screaming. I loves being there with my mom and sisters. My favorite part was when they sand "I want it that way". So many memories. They can still dance and have some pretty phenomenal voices. It was such a fun night! 












I still heart BSB!!!

No comments :