For a lot of years Father's Day was one of the hardest days of the year for me. I often skipped out of church because I couldn't handle listening to everyone brag about how awesome their Dad is when mine was gone. I would hermit in my room. I wouldn't talk to anyone. I dreaded the day all year. It didn't change much when Tyler and I got married. Then Quinn was born. And then Scarlett. Although Father's day is still hard for me I no longer look at it as a day to mourn my own dad but now I can celebrate Tyler. My girls really hit the jackpot when it comes to Dads. All 3 of us are pretty blessed to have this guy around. He is hardworking, fun, hilarious, patient, friendly, loving, good at everything, and nice to look at. All three of us light up when he gets home and fight over spending time with him. He always does his best to make time for us no matter how crazy his life is. Yesterday Quinn had a paper with some writing on it. She told me it said " Dear Daddy, I Love You with All my Heart!" I couldn't have said it better. Happy Father's Day Ty! We sure do love you!

Lucky Girls!
It's been 12 Father's Days and its still hard. Love you Dad!
No comments :
Post a Comment