Scarlett likes to climb on everything. When we took the cushions off the couch she couldn't resist.
These carts are so hard to drive but I will do anything to keep my kids happy while I'm grocery shopping.
Enjoying a little sunshine and picnic at the park. Scarlett was suffering from some pretty seriously allergies.
Warmed up enough to enjoy the splash park with some friends. Scarlett is pretty brave and loved the cold water.
Sarah and baby Ari's baby shower. Love these girls!
Tyler stopped biting his finger nails and actually grew them out long enough to use nail clippers! The first time since I was 45 minutes late for our wedding...
Quinn loves to snuggle her baby and other stuffies.
Scarlett prefers to feed herself. Which means serious messes for me.
This girl is turning into a little terrorist. Eating dog poop and sand. Emptying cupboards and drawers and laundry baskets. Nothing is safe with Scar around.
We used some tax return money and saved up CT money to buy a trampoline. Quinn is in heaven.
We also got a new snake sprinkler. Should be a fun summer in the backyard.
Tannis graduated from nursing school and I got to go to convocation. I'm so proud of this girl! She is finally a nurse. All 3 of us are now U of A alumni. And my Dad. Its a pretty sweet club to be in. My mom was also here for the few days before graduation. She got food poisoning and didn't leave her bed for almost 36 hours. It was super eventful. Quinn loved having her here anyway. We love when family comes to visit!
I sure do love these faces!
Quinn is pretty obsessed with lipstick. She didn't a nice application job here. Thanks for the orange lipstick Lisey!
Scar spends most of her time in the tub standing up. Makes bathing pretty difficult.
Tyler and I got out for a date night. We car shopped. Carpet and lighting shopped and did dinner and a movie. DeLux burger bar poutine is to die for!
These girls are lucky to have a such a good dad.
Quinn loves to help Dad in the basement. And always remembers safety first.
Shopping adventures
Killing time in the back alley. Scarlett is a huge fan of this car.
While in the alley Rocko cut his foot on some glass. It was a pretty big gash and he was bleeding all over the house. We tried to wrap it for a couple of days and then when he kept taking it off just gave up and he spent a lot of time outside. It is healing up quite nicely now.
I was trying to train for my tough mudder. Not really into running. Might have to try something else.
We love this park. It is way at the end of a dead end street. The weeds are never mowed and it is always empty. My kids and dog can roam freely. Its the best!
Now that's what I call a serious dump!
No comments :
Post a Comment